Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Carlsbad 5000




The Carlsbad 5000 claims itself to be “The fastest 5K in the world.” For some this may be true, but for me it was my slowest. With a time of 18:52, it was the slowest out of the four 5Ks I have ran so far. Hence, I have come to the conclusion that my body is not built to run short distances. It’s just too much pain in such a short time. It requires a burst of cardiovascular strength which I realize I do not possess. And by the time I warm up, the race is over. I’m slow to start, but I like to go the distance. That’s why I think I’ll just stick with the long distance races for now. I can run at my own pace and not worry about the time.


No comments:

Cuyamaca Mountains

This was my first 100 Miles run, yes it's 100 MILES!! Well, Thanks to my crew members (Gerard, Jeff, Ernesto, Maria and Danny) I finished it like running a 10K with all the enthusiasm. Please enjoy the video.

Iso's music